The award winning LifeStraw water filter has now been incorporated into a sports bottle to give users access to safe drinking water even when there is no water source nearby. Simply use the bottle to scoop water from any pond, stream or river, and you will have a supply of fresh, clean drinking water. Take the LifeStraw GO with you when you go hiking, camping, or travelling to areas with poor water quality. Use the carabiner to attach to your backpack, or store in your preparedness kit to ensure access to safe, clean drinking water in an emergency.
How LifeStraw Go Works
LifeStraw Go uses advanced hollow fiber technology. This highly efficient method of filtration requires no chemicals.
How to use LifeStraw Go
The LifeStraw Go water bottle is designed to be filled up and taken with you on the go. Stop at a river, stream, or even a puddle, fill up the bottle, screw on the lid and filter, and sip filtered water through the mouthpiece. After each drinking session, unscrew lid and blow through the LifeStraw to expel dirty water.
Features & Benefits:
- Filters up to 264 gallons or 1000 liters of water down to 0.2 microns
- Removes 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria (> LOG 6 reduction)
- Removes 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites (>LOG 3 reduction)
- Zero aftertaste as it contains no chemicals or iodine
- Durable, leak-proof bottle made of BPA-free Tritan
- Filter and mouthpiece detach for easy cleaning
- Includes carabiner for easy carrying
Bacteria removed include:
- Escherichia coli
- Vibrio cholerae
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
Protozoa removed include:
- Giardia lamblia (Beaver Fever)
- Cryptosporidium Parvum
- Entamoeba histolytica
The LifeStraw filter is the most advanced personal water filter available on the market today. LifeStraw has been rigorously tested to surpass EPA standards for removing E. Coli, Giardia and Cryptosporidium oocysts, and many other waterborne contaminants.
LifeStraw GO filters water down to 0.2 microns without the use of chemicals. When the filter has reached capacity (264 gallons) it will stop taking in water. Since the water filter is detachable, you can simply purchase a replacement filter when the filter has reached capacity. (Replacement filters will be availabe soon.) The bottle can be reused indefinitely, saving waste from disposable plastic water bottles.
- LifeStraw Filter Capacity: 264 gallons (1000 liters)
- Capacity 23 oz
- Weight: 7.8 ounces
- Dimensions: 9″ L x 3″ W
- Material: BPA-Free Tritan
- Mouthpiece material: Food Grade Silicone
- Included: 2.6” x 0.2” Carabineer
Made of BPA-free Tritan, the LifeStraw GO is extremely durable. The built-in LifeStraw filter is securely fitted, lid is leak-proof, and the mouthpiece hinge is robust enough to withstand frequent use in rough conditions. The food-grade silicone mouthpiece is flexible which prevents it from chipping or cracking.