SOS Emergency Water Pouch
The SOS Emergency Water Pouch is the perfect emergency water ration. Each serving is conveniently packed in 125 ml foil pouches.
Made compact and durable for easy storage, these pouches are the perfect emergency water option for 72 hour emergency kits, cars, hiking, camping or boating. With a shelf life of 5 years, they are also a great choice for schools and offices. These water pouches are sold in dozens, or by the case (96 pouches per case; 12 litre supply).
Special packaging is used to increase durability and ensure product quality when products are exposed to extreme climatic and storage conditions. The SOS Emergency Water Pouches will withstand temperatures ranging from desert to arctic.
These water pouches can also double up for use in your first aid supply. When frozen, they be used as cold compresses. Because the water is sterile, they can also be used as a bacteria free wash to clean wounds.
- 12 x 125 ml (4.227 oz.) pouches
- Pouch weight 132 g
- 1.5 litres of water per 12 pack
- Purified water for immediate use
- Superior packaging materials for optimum durability
- Easy to dispense
- Lightweight and extremely compact
- Loss potential minimized due to individual pouches
- USCG, Canadian Coast Guard, EC and NZ approval
- 5 years shelf life
- Can withstand temperatures ranging from -30oC (-22oF) to 65oC ( 149oF)